Wow did Halloween sneak up on us this year?!!!? We didn't even get pumpkins done :( Shhh, I am not sure the kids even noticed...... luckily!!
I LOVE Halloween time because it's when our crazy world is at the point of settling down. With High school Volleyball season, plus 3 kids on 3 different soccer teams, we are crazy busy. Now add a baby to that mix and wow am I super thankful to my husband who keeps the schedule flow going and keeps the house from crumbling! (he really is that amazing!)For Halloween this year Dane picked Captain America ~His dad,,, not so happy about his choice! But hey, it was purchased when dad wasn't with us, and by the time we got home, it was too late for him to try to convince Dane otherwise lol.
Hailey J chose to be a "beautiful witch" and she is/was. She absolutely LOVED her costume and tried to wear it to school the next day.
Baby Kate was a kitty cat. We had planned for Drew to shave his head, for him to be Dr Evil and Kate to be his 'mini me' however, I honestly think Drew was just looking to FINALLY get my approval to let him shave his head, and when it came right down to it,,, he bailed lol. Though he wont admit to it.
Alexis asked Grandma to make her a Rainbow Dash costume (Rainbow dash is a my little pony). She was too funny, just days before Halloween she said... I sure hope Grandma can make the costume and on time, because if she doesn't, my Halloween is going to be a BUST! lol didn't know she even knew that phrase :)

2 comments:
I can't believe how much your twins have changed... love their Halloween costumes! And your sweet baby isn't a baby anymore... they grow too fast:(
https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-drama-mandarin
Post a Comment