Drew surprised me with this necklace for Mother's Day. He did GOOD! lol. I haven't been wearing it too much because I feel like when I wear it, baby Kate rubs her face against it, and I worry she will hurt herself... Mother's Day has always meant a lot to me with my kids and my family, but there was something more special about this last Mother's Day. Perhaps because we know our family is complete? I don't know what it is, but it was much more of an impact for me this year, and I am so happy with my babies and my husband! As cliche as it sounds...... They complete me!
For Father's Day, I gave my 'ok' to Drew going and preordering a new Verizon cell phone. He has been so excited (even though he wasn't going to get it until Aug) that he was always checking out it's capabilities and new features online and sharing them with me :) We are on a family plan with my parents, and Drew's upgrade wasn't available until Aug... however my mom's phone had an available upgrade, so she gave her current one to drew and she will use his upgrade in Aug (he is so lucky).
This picture is fun,,,, about a month ago, we had our nephew Noah (Stephen and Sheyanne's little boy) over for a few hours. My kids LOVE playing with Noah. (He will turn 2 in Oct). While Noah was walking around, Drew called his name and showed him a movie on his Ipad... so Noah walked over, looked at it, and sat down right in front of Drew. It didn't take long for the rest of the kids to hear the movie, and when I came downstairs from feeding Kate this is what I found. It was adorable!



1 comment:
What a pretty necklace! I am so behind on checking blogs, it takes everything in me to keep mine updated that I never get to read others. Kate is so sweet! What a blessing that she is such a good baby.
Post a Comment