At King Ludwicks Restaurant

So this anniversary was super fun! Every year we go 'away' to a local hotel and leave the kiddos with my mom. This year we actually went AWAY!!! Can you believe it?!!?!!? We decided to attempt for the first time do stay at a Bed and Breakfast. And since neither one of us have ever gone to Leavenworth WA, we decided to go there. We stayed at the Pine River Ranch. It was beautiful and quiet. They brought us breakfast to our room every morning. We stayed in their Evergreen room, if you follow the link you can see each of their suites. I think it was fun, expensive! but fun.
Leavenworth was really neat. It kept us busy the one full day we were in town. All the shops and activities to see, it was relaxing and nice. The weather got to triple diggets which kinda stunk, but weather we stayed in TC or Leavenworth the weather was the same :)
Here are some pictures from our trip.
This is the river that you can white water raft during specific months out of the year. It was right next to where we stayed and it was beautiful!!!

Silly boy

We forgot our camera so we were both taking pictures with our cell phones. I was really mad that I forgot the camera, I didn't want to hand random people my cell phone to take a picture cause I could just see them running off with my phone :)


Here are some pictures of the breakfast that they brought to us the two mornings we stayed. They are out of order lol, and I hate going in and fixing things, so you start with finished dishes lol.

First morning, Fruit, muffin, quiche with bacon topping. Very yummy!


Second morning, Fruit, waffles with fruit topping, sausage, and no it's not wine, but we thought it would make the picture cute to have the apple juice in wine glasses :)


So so good!!! We had a blast, and I was amazed at how much different it felt to actually go away instead of just staying local!!! It's crazy to think of how far we have come in the last 7 years! And with a new house on the way, we have even bigger adventures coming this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy anniversary husband. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment