They are caught on cell phone, so they are not best quality, but very funny!!!
This first one, is of Alexis and Hailey hugging.
This one, is of Alexis and Dane playing a game.
And this last one is SOOO funny. I was at a club volleyball meeting when Drew sent this video to my phone. He heard the babies laughing and came in to see what they were doing and caught them doing this!!!
Story of the twins arrival!
Alright, here's the scoop. On March 31st, I was starting to retain a bunch of water in my abdomin and the previous day I was spilling protein, so the doctor wanted me to go up to the hospital to have a lab taken to make sure I wasn't developing high blood pressure ( preeclampisa). So I went to the hospital at 8pm. The moment they hooked me up to the monitors I started contracting! Every 5 mins getting progressively worse in that hour. The doctor came back in and said, well you are in labor, what do you want to do?? I looked at him and told him he either had 3 hours to get these babies out of me, or we were waiting another 24 hrs because I was not going to have these babies on April 1st! So the doctor said, how soon can your husband be here? We then started preparing for Dane and Hailey's arrivals.
I arrived at the hospital to have some labs done at 8pm, by 9pm we decided we were delivering, and Dane arrived at 10:09pm and Hailey at 10:10pm. Both babies were in the NIC-U for 2 days since they were so early (35 1/2 weeks) and then were released to pediatrics with me and Drew. We were all able to head home on their week birthday:) Both Dane and Hailey are doing extremely well, and big sister Alexis couldn't be happier! I'm just glad they are out of my stomach!
Valarie Drew Alexis Dane and Hailey :)
No comments:
Post a Comment