About Us

My photo
The Anderson family began in July 2003. Our family of two, soon became a family of three when we welcomed our first baby girl in December 2004. Alexis was joined by a brother and sister in March 2007. Twinners Dane and Hailey graduated our family of 3 to a family of 5. In March 2012 our family was completed by the arrival of our beautiful baby Kate. We are a busy family to say the least, but the happiest family in the world! We couldn't be a happier stronger family!

May 12, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!

TAGGED

So, this is how it goes:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Playing volleyball
2. Dating
3. Working
4. Hanging out with friends!
5. Probably home work :)

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. dishes
2. visit gpa in the hospital
3. read books to alexis
4. Relax
5. Do some blog updates!!!

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Pop tarts
2. Yogurt
3. Wheat Thins
4. Cottage Cheese
5. Nutrigrain bars

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Build the house of my dreams
2. Prepare college funds for the kidos
3. Update all our vehicles
4. Take a family vacation
5. Take a couples' vacation

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Snack
2. Pop my knuckles
3. Short tempered
4. Not putting laundry away as soon as I do it. (You always find folded clothes back in the laundry basket!)
5. CraigsList!!!! Oh man I spend so much time looking at that website!

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. Spandex shorts (from volleyball) AMEN Leslie!!!
2. Wedding dress.
3. Tapered Leg Jeans ( I know I had a few pairs growing up--YIKES)
4. Tank tops (miss those HS days!)
5. Possibly maternity clothes,,,, we will see- I go back and forth almost daily!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Provo, UT
2. Tampa, FL
3. Richland, WA
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Orem, UT

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Gymnastics Coach
2. Daycare Provider
3. Melaluca Phone Rep
4. IHOP Server
5. Medical Records

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I HATE gardening/working in the yard
2. I have gone sky diving (higly recommend it!)
3. I can be crafty when I like the project I am doing :)
4. I do not enjoy baking..... everyonce in a while, but most of the time it's Drew that cooks! Thanks goodness for him!
5. I would LOVE to have a Great Dane as a pet!


I tag Camille, Jande, Aubrey, Kelsey, and Ashely!!

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

I love reading these. Thanks for doing it. I hope things calm down for you and as far as the weight loss. I am working on it too with the website uanditrade.com. We are having a weight loss challenge, and just started a exercise challenge today. You should check it out. I am kind of in charge and love it. My referral code is 757998E8 if you decide to join. Good Luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

you stinker:) Although I have already done this one so do I have to do it again??

Wow, you have been a busy woman. Hopefully everything works out with your grandparents and you can get your house sold. I hardly even recognized Alexis in that super star picture, she is growing up! Good luck with everything.

Twinners

Twinners
Babies

Story of the twins arrival!

Alright, here's the scoop. On March 31st, I was starting to retain a bunch of water in my abdomin and the previous day I was spilling protein, so the doctor wanted me to go up to the hospital to have a lab taken to make sure I wasn't developing high blood pressure ( preeclampisa). So I went to the hospital at 8pm. The moment they hooked me up to the monitors I started contracting! Every 5 mins getting progressively worse in that hour. The doctor came back in and said, well you are in labor, what do you want to do?? I looked at him and told him he either had 3 hours to get these babies out of me, or we were waiting another 24 hrs because I was not going to have these babies on April 1st! So the doctor said, how soon can your husband be here? We then started preparing for Dane and Hailey's arrivals.
I arrived at the hospital to have some labs done at 8pm, by 9pm we decided we were delivering, and Dane arrived at 10:09pm and Hailey at 10:10pm. Both babies were in the NIC-U for 2 days since they were so early (35 1/2 weeks) and then were released to pediatrics with me and Drew. We were all able to head home on their week birthday:) Both Dane and Hailey are doing extremely well, and big sister Alexis couldn't be happier! I'm just glad they are out of my stomach!

Valarie Drew Alexis Dane and Hailey :)

Twinners

Twinners